- EVMED will assign a unique identification number to each patient. This identification number is
used for patient identification and results reporting.
- Fees are charged on a per test basis, individual or panel, unless otherwise stated.
- Fees are in U.S. dollars.
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- EVMED is not a preferred provider for any health care carrier or group.
- EVMED does not accept Medicaid from any state in the United States.
- EVMED is a "fee for service" laboratory and does not bill insurance carriers for patients.
Upon receipt of payment, patients are provided with a detailed account of their services, including
CPT codes and ICD-9 codes, which they may submit to their own insurance carrier for reimbursement.